KEO 24040 4B Long 60° High Speed Steel Combination Drill & Countersink
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Point Sharpening Type||1/8"|
|Industry Standard Type||Number|
|First Choice For:||Steel|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Get that Extra Reach with Long Series HSS Combined Drills & Countersinks from KEO. With this unique double-ended tool design, machinists can save on valuable tool change time. High-Speed Steel body construction can withstand extreme industrial conditions. The tool's purpose is mainly to drill and enlarge the opening of a hole on a wide range of workpiece materials including Steel, Stainless Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, producing a flat bottom for a socket-head screw to fit flush with the surface. This tool can be simultaneously used to remove the burr on the drill hole for safety and/or optical reasons. The selection of the right countersink angle depends on the application and works well with low cutting speed. KEO offers combined drills & countersinks in standard sizes of included angles 60° for specific applications. The bright-finished, round shank body comes in 8 different diameter sizes. This long series, HSS combined drills & countersinks from KEO is offered in 27 different industry standards of 1 A-D, 2 A-D, 3 A-D, 4 A-D, 4-1/2 A-C, 5 A-C, 6 A-C, 7A, 8A. KEO is a popular brand from ARCH Cutting Tools which is based in the United States. The companies core values revolve around driving the renaissance in American precision machining. In addition to a broad line of standard cutting tools, ARCH boasts of an experienced team of application specialists and custom tooling designers and rides on combined 100-plus years of design experience.
- Long length provides extra reach over a conventional tool.
- Great for 60° live centers.
- The industry-best total runout for extreme accuracy at a fantastic price.
- Better grind, exception finish and smoother edges.
- Maintains accurate center holes on long production runs or when precise centering is required.
- Can be readily attached to machine tools such as drill press, lathe, machining center, etc.
- Countersinks are mainly used for countersinking drill holes, countersinking screws and deburring.
- Countersinking tools are applied in grinding center holes, positioning holes, grinding holes, or deburring and rounding the edges after side-surface machining.
- Ideally used as accurate center holes on a range of workpiece materials including Steel, Stainless Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron.
- Double-ended, long series, straight shank Countersinking & Drill Tool.
- Made from High-Speed Steel.
- Tool included angle 60°.
- Available in 27 Industry standards ranging from 1A to 8A.
- Models available in longer tool lengths of 3-6 inches.
- Drill diameter sizes of 3/64 inch, 5/64 inch, 7/64 inch, 1/8 inch, 9/64 inch, 3/16 inch, 7/32 inch, 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch.
- Shank diameter fits drill chuck with sizes 1/8 inch, 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch, 3/8 inch, 7/16 inch, 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch.