KOOL MIST 100N-77 No. of Lines: 1, 1 Gallon Capacity Spray Mist Coolant System
|Type||Misting Coolant System with Coolant|
|No. of Lines||1|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Kool Mist Coolant Combo with 1-gal. Stainless Steel Tank & #77 Coolant Fluid. Kool Mist 100N-77 spray mist coolant system comes with a 1-gallon capacity stainless steel tank, one nylon line, magnetic nozzle positioner, and 1-gallon Kool Mist #77 concentrated coolant fluid. Since the unit is offered with coolant fluid, you don't have to buy any extra coolant fluid for the system. Moreover, you can also avoid buying any chemicals for preventing tool rusting. Thus, upon using this coolant system, you can efficiently eliminate temperature and rust issues while machining. The unit comprises a 100N-205 model 1-gallon non-rusting tank made of high-quality stainless steel. A 205 model magnetic nozzle positioner is attached to the line. The Kool Mist coolant system offered with the coolant fluid is a perfect combination for any shop floors or machining facilities to be used for the machining of various metals and alloys. This spray mist unit collated by Kool Mist comes with a 1-year warranty, and it meets OSHA, NASA, AEC, and EPA standards and regulations. It is proven to be safe to use, and it is also safer for your machines and the environment. The heavy-duty water-soluble coolant makes sure that your equipment is free from corrosion, while it does not leave stains on the machined parts, plug lines, or nozzles. Kool Mist coolant system with 77 concentrated coolant fluid can regulate or absorb the heat generated during machining in the cutting zone and on your workpiece. Besides, it ensures proper lubrication of the work area to minimize friction to a greater extent. Along with cooling down the machining surface and providing lubrication, the coolant system removes metal chips and abrasive bits from the surface, making it highly smooth and stain-free. Above all, the coolant unit ensures efficient corrosion prevention.
Meets requirements of OSHA, NASA, AEC and EPA
- With the Kool Mist 100N-77 coolant system, you don't have to buy extra coolant fluid or any chemicals for eliminating tool rusting.
- The coolant system is safe for you as well as your machines and workpieces.
- The heavy-duty coolant fluid prevents rusting of your tools and stock.
- The #77 water-soluble coolant fluid does not get darkened or leave stains on machine parts in the long run.
- The coolant combo from Kool Mist is a cost-effective package for tool rooms and machining and metalworking workshops.
- The spray mist system with #77 coolant fluid is perfect to be used on various metals and alloys.
- The coolant system is effective for wet machining operations to reduce heat, minimize friction, and remove chips and tiny particles from the cutting zone.
- Kool Mist spray mist coolant system is a complete package with 1-gal. stainless steel tank, 1-gal. Kool Mist #77 coolant, and one line with magnetic nozzle positioner.
- The tank is made of high-quality stainless steel that prevents rusting.
- The #77 concentrated coolant fluid is water-soluble and highly efficient in absorbing heat.
- The spray mist coolant system offered by Kool Mist offers a 1-year warranty.
- The coolant system complies with OSHA, NASA, AEC, and EPA regulations.
- Single mist unit - stainless steel - 1 gallon non-corrosive tank model #100N-205 with #205 adjustable magnetic nozzle positioner.
- One gallon #77 concentrated coolant.