KOOL MIST MCL-4 Straight Probe Coolant System & Pump Accessory
|For Use With||#100 Models|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Kool Mist Spray Coolant Units for Effective Coolant Applications. Kool Mist spray coolant unit and accessories include a rust-preventive stainless steel tank with a 1-gallon capacity, 13/32-inch diameter reinforced line, a 6 inches long brass probe attached to it, and an adjustable nozzle. The nozzle comes in different spray-adjusting varieties, such as MCL-4 with a straight spraying probe, MCL-45° with a 45-degree probe, and MCL-90° with a 90-degree probe. You can opt for any of these according to your specific needs. The coolant unit amply accessorized by Kool Mist is designed in such a way that it starts and stops in parallel with your machining operation. While in the "on" position, the unit gives a consistent and continuous flow of the coolant, and once you stop your machining action, the unit automatically shuts off the flow. This feature totally eliminates the wastage of the coolant fluid and thus saves you money, time, as well as effort. When supplied with proper aeration, these automatic flow coolant units can be connected to any machining tools that you use. Kool Mist straight, 45-degree, or 90-degree probe coolant units are the most suitable for machining works such as grinding, milling, tapping, drilling, and other similar applications. The coolant fluid, when sprayed with this Kool Mist spray mist coolant unit, reduces or effectively regulates the temperature component involved in any wet machining procedure. It helps avoid the heating up of the cutting zone or your workpiece. Meanwhile, it also reduces the friction between the tool and the workpiece and helps in flushing away chips and tiny coarse particles from the cutting area.
Ideal for milling, drilling, grinding & tapping applications, etc.
- Kool Mist coolant units operate in parallel to your machining activity, which avoids the wastage of the coolant fluid, money, and effort.
- The coolant unit improves the efficiency and productivity of the machining process.
- The spray mist unit from Kool Mist causes improved surface finishes, along with enhanced tool life.
- The continuous flow of the coolant reduces friction between the workpiece and the tool and allows for enhanced evacuation of chips.
- Kool Mist automatic spray mist coolant units can be practically adopted by shop floors and tool rooms for any machining or metalworking applications.
- The unit is the perfect coolant solution for a wide variety of industrial operations, including drilling, grinding, tapping, milling, and others, especially for wet machining.
- You can choose from straight, 45°, and 90° probe types to match your specific machining needs.
- The cost-effective coolant units from Kool Mist come with proper accessories.
- They include a stainless steel tank, a 13/32 inch diameter nylon line, and a 6 inches long brass probe with an adjustable nozzle.
- The high-quality non-rusting tank included in the spray mist unit has a capacity of 1 gallon.
- The nozzle types include MCL-4 with a straight probe, MCL-45° (45° probe), and MCL-90° (90° probe) models.