KURT DT20 2" Jaw Width, 1.688" Jaw Opening Grinding Machine Vise
|Clamping Force||Up To 4,000 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- DoveLock fits easily into most any machine table with pre-configured hole patterns.
- Manufactured from 4140 pre-hardened steel, the DoveLock™ maintains part rigidity and reduces deflection.
- Deflection is reduced by the unique Kurt design which features the clamping screw location high up in the clamping envelope.
- More anti-deflection control is achieved by the movable jaw slide which is retained within the stationary jaw.
- Full 1/2" stroke making part prep easier than the other vises.
- Embedded locating pin keeps part location accurate when applying side load pressure.
- 2.50" tall vise body.
- 1.250" thick riser base is easily stackable.
Technical Documents & Manuals