KURT DX4 4" Jaw Width, 6.5" Jaw Opening Milling Machine Vise
|Clamping Force||7500.00 ft/lbs.|
|Height From Top of Bed To Top of Jaws||1.115"|
|No. of Stations||1|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
The Most Popular & Trusted Vise On The MarketThe revolutionary DX4™ CrossOver® Vise combines all the great features of the world-renowned KURT D40® and 3400V vises, along with new state-of-the-art workholding features. DX4™ CrossOver® achieves new levels of performance where flatness and parallelism are important, providing both the durability and precision your most demanding machining applications require.
- Hardened vise bed/jaw plates.
- Semi-hard steel screw.
- 80,000 PSI ductile iron body, nut and movable jaw.
- New wider 2 bolt stationary design fastens from the top.
- Bolts & locates on 40mm, 50mm and 2" grid patterns.
- Chip evacuation straight through the body.
- Screw support held in place with snap rings.
- New brush seal design makes it easier to replace.
- Powder coat paint is long lasting and durable.
- GrooveLock® jaw and the workstop.
- Chip guard.