KURT DX6 6" Jaw Width, 9.08" Jaw Opening Milling Machine Vise
|Length From Center of Keyway To End of Fixed Jaw||2.837"|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Cleaning accumulated chips on the vise beds of standard holding tools stops workflow and productivity. Solution: An improved vise design features a wide 9” opening and convenient chip evacuation directly through the body.
Introducing The KURT DX6™ CrossOver™ Vise
Powerful Clamping Stops Slipping, Sliding & Moving PiecesThe revolutionary DX6™ CrossOver™ Vise combines all the great features of the world-renowned KURT D688® and 3600V vises (AngLock® & Pull-Type), along with new state-of-the-art workholding features. When combined, they create an ultra unique strategy for a better vise: The AngLock® design reduces part lift, the Pull-type design reduces stress on body during clamping and the 4 bolt stationary design reduces jaw deflection and alleviates body stress. This vise achieves new levels in precision and performance where flatness and parallelism are important and is a better vise than our own D688 in every way we measure a vise. With KURT’S MADE IN AMERICA commitment, the DX6™ CrossOver™ is destined to become the go-to-vise for today’s machining applications.
Chip evacuation straight through the body!
- Hardened vise bed/jaw plates.
- Semi-hard steel screw.
- 80,000 PSI ductile iron body, nut and movable jaw.
- New wider 4 bolt stationary design fastens from the top.
- Bolts & locates on 40mm, 50mm and 2" grid patterns.
- Accepts sine keys for alignment (not included).
- Chip evacuation straight through the body.
- Screw support held in place with snap rings.
- New brush seal design makes it easier to replace.
- Powder coat paint is long lasting and durable.
- Matching of the bed heights or keyway to stationary jaw (additional cost).
- GrooveLock® Jaw (D60-315) and the Workstop (WSRL46).
- Chip guard.