KURT MX350 3-1/2" Jaw Width, 4.78" Jaw Depth 2 Piece Machine Vise
|Key Slot Widths||5/8"|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Designed to pull the part down.
- Pull type feature decreases stationary deflection.
- 0.625" stroke allows for wider range of clamping before having to change setup.
- Modular design - mounts on two inch grid patterns when removed from the riser and "T" slots or center hole grids 100mm and under.
- When mounted in a two inch grid the vise comes with locator bolts for quick alignment.
- When mounted on the risers, precision 5/8" holes have been added so Kurt sine keys can be used for quick alignment.
- Auxiliary clamping slots allows the customer more flexibility in mounting the vise.
- Fully chip guarded design allows for faster load times and a smoother operating vise.
- Screw is easily manufactured and changed (by the customer) to allow a broad range of part sizes.
- Maximum of 40 ft./lbs. provides up to 7,000 lbs. clamping force.
Technical Documents & Manuals