KURT PT800A 8" Jaw Width, 7.375" Jaw Opening Milling Machine Vise
- Brand: KURT
- Model #: PT800A
- Jaw Width: 8"
- Jaw Opening: 7.375"
KURT PT800A 8" Jaw Width, 7.375" Jaw Opening Milling Machine Vise is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Type||Kurt II Vise|
|Clamping Force||20,000 lbs.|
|Height From Top of Bed To Top of Jaws||2"|
|Height of Clamping Ledge||23/32"|
|Length From Center of Keyway To End of Fixed Jaw||8.0"|
|Length From Center of Keyway To Fixed Jaw Without Jaw Plate||4-1/2"|
|Length From End of Bed To End of Lead Screw||3-1/8"|
|Maximum Jaw Opening||7-3/8"|
|Opening of Clamping Slot||17/32"|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Holds piece part in most immobile state possible.
- For small to intermediate NC/CNC milling, drilling and tapping operations in multiple vise set-ups with and without subplates.
- Handle highest horse-power milling cuts and large bulky parts in 7-3/8" jaw opening.
- Unique pull-type design for up to 80% less deflection.
- Clamping force: up to 6,000 lbs.
- "All sides" flatness to .0001" is guaranteed for precise mounting to three modes: upright, left and right side
- The most precise and rugged vises in their class.
- Manual models feature up to 5 tons of clamping force, all sides flatness to .0001" unique pull-type design to hold parts in the most immobile state possible.
- May be mounted upright, left, and on right side.