LIFT-ALL EN150X4 1,300 lbs. Rated Capacity, Hooks, Lifting Accessory
|Rated Capacity||1,300 lbs.|
|Rated Capacities In Basket||1.3-Ton|
|Rated Capacities In Choker||0.48-Ton|
|Rated Capacities In Vertical||0.65-Ton|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Regular lifting straps only offer standard stability and support, forcing you to lift all items the same way. Solution: A versatile endless sling design can be looped and configured for a varied range of applications.Got a load to lift? With their color-coded capability and three distinct configurations, easy to use Tuflex Endless round slings are always ready to lend a helping hand. The slings choke tighter and grip loads more securely for safer lifting, and you can spread the sling legs as needed to enhance stability and balance. The different configurations give you a virtually unlimited range of options for putting these slings to use. The extremely flexible slings also save money since wear points can be shifted to extend the sling life. Strong, yet lightweight, Tuflex Endless round slings are made from a single continuous loop of super tough polyester, then covered with a double wall tubular jacket for added strength and scratch protection.
- Polyester webbing stretches less for better load control.
- Seamless design for greater sling life - no weak edges that can fray or rupture.
- Soft double wall cover won't scratch or damage load surface.
- Color coded for easy identification.
- Easy inspection criteria.
- Chokes tightly, but releases quickly and easily.
- Vertical, choker and basket configurations.