LINCOLN ELECTRIC Type
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Ideal for use with hobby projects, autobody repairs and farm chores.
- Output range: 25~135 Amps, 50~400 ipm WFS (1.2~10.2 m/min), maximum OCV=28V
- Continuous full-range adjustment of voltage and wire feed speed allows for fine-tuning of the arc and precise control of heat input.
- Capabilities include welding 24 gauge through 5/16" mild steel plate. (Install #K663-2 to weld 22 gauge through 1/8" aluminum.)
- Designed to feed .023~.035" (0.6~0.9mm) diameter mild and stainless steel MIG wire, .035" (0.9mm) diameter flux-cored wire and .035" diameter 4043 aluminum MIG wire.
- Welder setting reference chart located inside wire feed section door makes it easy to set the machine for mild steel welding jobs.
- Gun trigger safety feature keeps welding wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pressed.
- Adjustable brake spindle accommodates both8" (200mm) diameter and 4" (100mm) diameter spools of wire.
- Built-in "burnback" function insures properwire stick-out after each weld.
- Dimensions: 12"H x 9.75"W x 16.5"D
- Weight: 54 lbs.