LOC-LINE 78003 1/4" & 1/2" I.D. System 2pc. Plier Set Type Adjustable Hose Tool
|No. of Pieces in Set||2|
|Type||2pc. Plier Set|
|For Use With||1/4" & 1/2" I.D. System|
|Nominal Inside Diameter||1/4"&1/2"|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- You can place the Loc-Line in-line check valves anywhere on the hose, and make necessary adjustments with bare hands comfortably.
- The check valves can operate at a high fluid pressure of up to 30 psi.
- The hand-adjustable in-line check valves are efficient as they snap together with the hose and stay in place.
- The Loc-Line coolant hose valves are meant to control the flow of a fluid unidirectionally.
- They can be employed in coolant units, machine tools, and EDMs where you have to control the flow.
- The flexibility of these check valves makes them adaptable in a wide range of applications, including pneumatics.
- The Loc-Line in-line check valve individual pack has two pieces inside, each valve having 1/2 inch diameter.
- The valves are extremely flexible and work well at high temperatures (up to 170 Deg F).
- These in-line check valves are compatible with alcohol, greases, oils, dish detergents, etc., which makes them versatile.