LOCTITE 1835196 High Strength, Green Color, 250 ml. Container Size Retaining Compound
|Container Size||250 ml.|
|Application||High strength, primerless, oil tolerant for slip-fitted parts. Can be used on slip fits up to .015".|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- High strength, high viscosity room temperature curing adhesive used to join fitted cylindrical parts.
- Allows relaxed machining tolerances, and replaces clamp rings, set screws, and rings.
- Best resistance for dynamic, axial and radial loads.
- Bonds through contaminants including oils, cutting and corrosion protection fluids.
- Recommended for retaining shafts, gears, pulleys and similar cylindrical parts.
- Cures on metal without an activator.
ApplicationsHigh strength, primerless, oil tolerant for slip-fitted parts. Can be used on slip fits up to .015".
- NSF P1-Certified.
- Cures in 20 minutes and full strength in 24 hours.
- Shear strength: 4,500 PSI
- Temperature resistance: 180°C (355°F)
- Maximum gap fill diameter: 0.38mm
Technical Documents & Manuals