MAG-MATE MX2750HC1 45 lbs. Lifting Capacity, Magnetic Hook Type Magnetic Lifting Tool
|Lifting Capacity||45 lbs.|
|Holding Value Round Items||45 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Mag-Mate magnetic hooks are a versatile solution for storing the cables and similar stuff when not in use.
- You can effortlessly fix these hook-type holders on any flat steel surface so that you need not do any additional screwing or installing.
- The magnet-based holders can be fixed and repositioned quickly.
- Their stainless steel body prevents corrosion.
- The galvanized, silver-colored outer finishing eliminates mechanical shocks.
- The MX2750HC1 model magnetic hooks help you save space in your workplaces.
- The MX2750HC1 model hook-type magnetic lifting tool is the best holder you can utilize for both household and workshop storing needs.
- The rugged stainless steel Mag-Mate magnetic holders can hold and store hoses, cords, ropes, cables, etc.
- An additional small-sized hook is included in the design of these magnetic holders so that you can keep the ends of hoses/cord/cables from unraveling.
- Mag-Mate magnetic lifting hooks are made of stainless steel.
- The sturdy holders have a galvanized silver-colored smooth surface finish.
- The MX2750HC1-model magnetic holders come with a 2-inch height, a 43/8-inch length, and a 1-inch width.
- The holder diameter of these hooks is 2-⅞ inches.
- They weigh around 0.65 pounds but can easily hold things of weight 45 pounds.
- The magnetic lifting holders are equipped with a plated permanent ceramic cup magnet.