MAKERBOT MP01969 1.75mm ABS 3D Printing Filament
- Brand: MAKERBOT
- Model #: MP01969
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament Type: ABS
MAKERBOT MP01969 1.75mm ABS 3D Printing Filament is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Type||MAKERBOT ABS Filament|
|Size||1 kg Spool|
|For Use With||Replicator 2X|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Every MakerBot PLA Filament color also undergoes long-duration testing using a large 3D model that requires 18-24 hours of print time, to ensure that there are no deviations in print quality.
- Every MakerBot PLA Filament color is comprehensively quality tested at both high (100 micron) and medium (200 micron) layer resolutions on all MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers to verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot apps offer and will reliably slice and print all types of models.
- The ideal build material for your MakerBot 3D Printer.
- Requires a heated build platform.
- Store MakerBot PLA Filament in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.
- More flexible than PLA, MakerBot ABS is great for mechanical designs or ones that have interlocking or pin-connected pieces.
- Compared to PLA, ABS has a longer lifespan, is more impact resistant, and has a more matte look and finish.
- Has a high melting point, so it's suitable for machine or car parts.
- Soluble in acetone, so you can "weld" parts together with just a drop or two or smooth surfaces and create a high gloss by brushing or dipping full ABS pieces in acetone.
- Adheres well to Kapton tape on a heated build plate.