MAKERBOT MP03955 — Build Volume 3D Printing Machine
- Brand: MAKERBOT
- Model #: MP03955
- Type: 3D Scanner
MAKERBOT MP03955 — Build Volume 3D Printing Machine is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Dimensions||18.7."L x 16.2"W x 8"H|
|Hertz||50 - 60 Hz|
|Maximum Weight||6.6 lbs.|
|Operating Temperature||60°F - 90°F|
|Scan Per Rotation||800|
|Scan Speed||Approx. 12 Minutes|
|Scan Volume||8"DIA x 8"H|
|Storage Temperature||32°F ~ 90° F|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Remake Your World!See things differently. When you scan an object, you give it a brand new life in the digital world. The MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner outputs standard 3D file formats so that you can improve, shape, mold, twist, animate and transform objects in a third-party 3D modeling program.
- Make copies of your models quickly and easily.
- Digitally capture and preserve your 3D mementos, creations and precious objects.
- With easy to use software, you can create clean 3D models in just 2 clicks.
- Modify, remix and improve your scans with 3D modeling programs.
- Optimized the whole process to work seamlessly with MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printers, but you get standard design files to use on the 3D printer of your choice.
- Send your 3D design files to friends, family, and colleagues, or easily upload them to Thingiverse.com, the largest community for sharing 3D designs.
- Allows you to scan objects from multiple angles to capture the top, bottom, and hidden parts of your object.
- You can then “merge” them together to create the best possible 3D model.
- Two eye-safe class 1 laser line generators.
- USB connection.