MAKERBOT MP05950 11.8"L x 12.0"W x 18.0"H / 2,549 Cubic Inches Build Volume 3D Printing Machine
- Brand: MAKERBOT
- Model #: MP05950
- Type: 3D Printer
- Build Volume: 11.8"L x 12.0"W x 18.0"H / 2,549 Cubic Inches
MAKERBOT MP05950 11.8"L x 12.0"W x 18.0"H / 2,549 Cubic Inches Build Volume 3D Printing Machine is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Build Volume||11.8"L x 12.0"W x 18.0"H / 2,549 Cubic Inches|
|Build Resolution||100 Microns|
|Filament Compatibility||1.75mm PLA|
|Amperage||5.4 - 2.2 Amps|
|Dimensions||19.4"W x 22.2"D x 33.9"H|
|Hertz||50 - 60 Hz|
|Operating Systems||WINDOWS (7+) MAC OS X (10.7+) LINUX (UBUNTU 12.04+, FEDORA 19+)|
|Operating Temperature||60°F - 75.2°F|
|Positioning Precision||XY: 11 Microns / 0.0004" Z: 2.5 Microns / 0.0001"|
|Stepper Motors||1.8° Step Angle With 1/16 micro Stepping|
|Storage Temperature||32°F ~ 100°F|
|Tool Material||Powder Coated Steel With PC ABS And Aluminum Composite Material, Injection Molded PC ABS Surface|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Print multiple things at once so you can work on your next design sooner.
- Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don't need sanding, finishing or post-production.
- Create realistic prototypes and models.
- Make extra large and ultra tall industrial prototypes, models and products.
- Enclosed and heated build chamber designed for printing large models with minimal curling.
- Fifth generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality and reliability.
- Powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform.
- App and cloud enabled.
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow.
- Settings that range from fast-draft to finer resolution.
- Remotely connect to, view, and control your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer.
- Large Makerbot PLA white filament spool (2 lbs.).