MASTER FLUID SOLUTIONS CLEAN2029/5 Sump Cleaner Type, 5 Gallon Container Size Sump Cleaner
|Brand||MASTER FLUID SOLUTIONS|
|Container Size||5 Gallon|
|Application||Spray, ultrasonic, or dunker washing of steel, cast iron, and powdered metal parts. Safe on most aluminum and yellow metals when used at lower temperatures.|
|Dilution Ratio||20:1 to 10:1|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||HAZARDOUS ORMD ITEM (GROUND SH|
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Successful corrosion inhibition on steel and cast iron parts often requires multiple, time-consuming steps or use of multiple products. Solution: CLEAN 2029 provides two-to-four weeks of corrosion protection in one simple step and can be used with both spray washers and immersion tanks.CLEAN 2029 "One Step" is a highly concentrated cleaner/corrosion inhibitor designed for spray washers and immersion tanks. This product will remove heavy soils and provide two-to-four weeks of indoor corrosion inhibition on steel and cast iron parts.
ApplicationsSpray, ultrasonic, or dunker washing of steel, cast iron, and powdered metal parts. Safe on most aluminum and yellow metals when used at lower temperatures.
- Formulated without silicates or other high pH additives, CLEAN 2029 "One Step" is compatible with ultrafiltration systems and bioremediation.
- An excellent choice for cabinet-style spray washers and can be used for washing steel, stainless, cast iron, titanium and many aluminum alloys.
- Hard water tolerant, it provides long bath life.
- Environmental approvals are simplified because CLEAN 2029 "One Step" contains no nitrites, barium, phenols or butyl cellusolve; this formula has very low V.O.C. content and no SARA 313 reportable ingredients.
- Low foaming for use in high-pressure spray washers with temperatures above 140°F (60°C).
- Recommended usage concentration in water: 3.0%-10.0%.
- To help ensure the best possible working solution, add the required amount of concentrate to the required amount of water (never the reverse) and stir until uniformly mixed.
- This product should be heated above 140°F in spray applications to avoid foaming.
- Ultrasonic or agitated immersion washers can often run at room temperature.
- Temperature limit for this product is 180°F, unless otherwise advised.