MITEE BITE 14501 Support Bolt
|For Use With||Loc-Jaw Vise System|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- The base is configured with a bushing for precise location and repeatability. A centering disk is provided for mounting directly to an indexer.
- For 4th & 5th axis machining that requires no material preparation with this new unique design.
- The Loc-Jaw has a clamping range of 0.5" to 4.0" (1 Meter with optional extension kit #14525), capable of penetrating .060" deep per gripper and produces over 6,000 lbs. of holding force.
- The low profile grippers hold only .125" allowing full access to all work surfaces including the bottom face.
- The rails and gripper towers are serrated to provide a solid and easily adjustable base.
- A single support bolt is used to reinforce the gripper towers for rigidity and increased workholding capacity.