MITEE BITE 32068 6" Hard Vise Jaws
|Type||TalonGrip Steel Vise Jaw Set|
|For Use With||6" Vises|
|Dimensions||8"L X 1"W X 1.73"H|
|Includes||(4) Talon Grips, (1) Stop|
|Size||8"L X 1"W X 1.73"H|
|Tool Material||1018 Steel|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- TalonGrip jaw sets work on a simple bolt-on mechanism that helps in aggressive machining tasks on the smallest stock as tiny as 0.060 inches.
- The jaws are not heat-treated so that you can proceed with custom modifications if needed.
- To offer additional flexibility and versatility, the jaw set components come with two extra holes to use with various vise clamps.
- It further serves to be an effective solution when performing applications that need additional holding force.
- Mitee Bite TalonGrip vise jaws offer you an ideal solution to enhance the functionality and performance of clamping vises.
- You can employ the jaw sets to work with small-sized stock, hard-to-achieve applications, and proto-type tasks, and wherever building a fixture does not help.
- With the vise jaws, you can clamp any material of 52 to 54 RC hardness.
- You can grip and machine workpieces made of mild steel, stainless steel, tool steel, aluminum, brass, copper, bronze, titanium, etc.
- Mitee Bite TalonGrip Jaw Sets include two 1.00 x 1.73-inch jaws, four grips, and one stop.
- These 1018 steel-made jaw sets come in two models as the 6-inch jaw width 32066 model and the 8-inch width 32068 model.
- Both models offer a gripping range of 0.060 to 0.075 inch and come with an M5 thread type.
- These vise jaws have an innovative design perfect to be employed on your 4/6-inch clamping vises.
Includes(4) Talon Grips, (1) Stop