MITUTOYO 505-742J 0 - 6" Range, White Face Dial Caliper
|Measuring Range||0 - 6"|
|Range Per Revolution||.100"|
|Type||With Thumb Roll|
|Type of Reading||Inch|
|Tool Material||Stainless steel|
|Country of Origin||JAPAN|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Standard caliper jaw sizes are too big to fit into crevices and other small measuring areas. Solution: A super sharp jaw design offers precision readings in tighter conditions.
Accurate Measuring Made Easy
Sharp Edges Go Where Ordinary Calipers Can't
- Inside, outside, depth and step measurements.
- Accuracy: 0~6": ±.001"; 8~12": ±.002"
- Extra-large dial face for easy reading.
- Hardened stainless steel throughout.
- Extra rigid main beam.
- Supplied with fitted case.
- Inch graduation: .001"
- Metric graduation: .02mm