MITUTOYO 700-118-30 0 - .5" Range, 15/16" Throat Depth
|Measuring Range||0 - .5"|
|Display Type||Inch or metric formats|
|Maximum Response Speed||1,600mm/sec|
|Type||Digital Thickness Gage|
|Type of Reading||Inch/metric|
|Country of Origin||JAPAN|
Fits in the palm of your hand
- For measurement of thin and fine materials such as paper and other printed materials, cloth, filter material, plastic sheets, PCB thickness, tube diameters and disk brake wear.
- Can also be used for measurement of fibers, fishing line, thin wires, glass, ceramic pin gages, jewelry and precious stones such as pearls and gems.
- Instrumental error: ±.001" (±0.02mm)
- Repeatability: .0005" (0.01mm)
- Battery SR-44: 2 years under normal use (for model #765A - Single, 3-volt CR2032 battery)
- Maximum response speed: 1,600mm/sec.
- Alarm: battery voltage low, overspeed
- Displays measurements in inch or metric formats.