NACHI 1060068 #49 135° Cobalt Jobbers Drill
|Drill Point Angle||135°|
|Point Sharpening Type||Conical Point|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Type||Cobalt Jobbers Length Twist Drill|
|Drill Grade||General Purpose and Heavy Duty|
|Drill Type||Jobbers Length|
|First Choice For:||Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturing Method||Ground From the Solid|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Stainless Steel, High-Temp Exotic Alloys, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||JAPAN|
Cobalt Jobbers Length Twist Drills from Nachi. Presenting here are the special grade jobbers drills from Nachi which are manufactured to NAS 907 standards for high-performance applications. Nachi Jobbers Drills have standard spiral and helical flutes ending with X-type & conical cutting ends. The longer flutes and black oxide coating are offered for heavy-duty performance. Each jobbers twist drill bit is designed with two helical flutes having 30 degrees as its helix angle. This construction type goes on to offer faster chip ejection and provide stable drilling conditions. The self-centering 135-degree split point goes on to further improve penetration. The drill bits have a straight, round shank for easy holding. Standard style drills are available in numeric sizes ranging from #1 to #80. The base material used to make the drill bit is cobalt and the cutting area is coated with black oxide in some models. Nachi Jobbers drills also provide better rigidity in drilling harder materials. The product is available in an overall length ranging from 3/4 to 3-7/8 inches. The longer-spaced flutes mitigate deflection, breakage, and runout. It makes it optimum to use on harder metals including Steel, Stainless Steel, High-Temp Exotic alloy, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics. Nachi is a worldwide manufacturer of innovative products: bearings, precision cutting tools, hydraulic equipment, machine tools, robots, and high-speed steel. NACHI's integrated production system covers the entire range from materials to tools, produces tool materials meeting each of your requirements. All products offer unmatched quality as registered by DQS to the ISO 9001,14000 and IATF 16949 Standards.
Suited for tougher materials such as alloys, stainless & manganese steels, etc.
- Designed for drilling holes in hard-to-reach places.
- Black Oxide type. 135° Split point design is self-centering and helps to reduce the thrust requirements.
- Low thrust design allows for easier penetration.
- Two flute design offers faster feed and larger material removal rates.
- Lower helix angle offers enhanced strength, reduced lifting, and larger chip evacuation.
- Cobalt is harder than high-speed steel and is suited for better wear resistance.
- Optimum for high tensile alloys.
- Suitable for use with any standard lubricating/cutting oils, coolant fluids.
- Suited for heavy-duty, drilling operations for tougher materials.
- The 135° split point works for drilling alloy steels, manganese steels, harder stainless steels, and a variety of tough ferrous alloys.
- Works well with tough high tensile strength non-ferrous materials like titanium and Inconel due to their heat resistance.
- Cobalt drills are well suited for heavy-duty operations in high tensile strength, low machinability, ferrous metals, and alloys.
- Can also be used for handheld applications.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- Straight shanks that corresponds to the drill diameter.
- Jobbers length corresponds to the drill diameter. The jobbers length used for each of these drills is variable and determined by the specific drill diameter, offering the best balance between overall drill rigidity and depth capacity for each drill diameter.
- Manufactured from cobalt steel.
- Cylindrically ground from the solid.
- Heavy duty, general purpose drills.
- 135° point angle and a heavier web.