NOGA MC1700 #77 No. of Lines: 1, — Capacity Spray Mist Coolant System
|Model #||MC1700 #77|
|Type||Misting Unit with Coolant|
|No. of Lines||1|
|Style||One Nozzle Fluid Applicator|
|Includes||·NOGA Mini-Cool Fluid Applicator: Separate air and fluid controls allow for the right mixture for every job. ·KOOLMIST #77 Concentrated Coolant: Use in the machining of any metal or alloy. Will not rust equipment or stain machined metals.|
|No. of Nozzles||1|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Since the air and liquid controls are kept separate, you can control their flow effectively.
- The switchable magnet will let you mount the unit on any metallic surface and even on non-flat surfaces.
- The coolant included in the package protects your tools from corrosion and also does not leave marks on finished parts.
- MiniCool cooling systems from Noga are simple and easy to handle, and they are inexpensive.
- MiniCool cooling systems are effective in eliminating the heat generation at the cutting zone during grinding, tapping, milling, and similar tasks.
- Since they allow both air and liquid flow, they are the right solution for different machining applications.
- The KoolMist coolant included in the package is highly effective on metal and alloy-made tools and workpieces.
- The package can offer extended tool life, enhanced chip removal, and great finishes on workpieces.
- Noga's MiniCool cooling unit includes a portable spray unit with air and syphon lines, a Popeye magnet, and a control valve.
- The cooling unit works on the Venturi principle and uses both air and liquid spraying methods.
- The stainless steel syphon and air hoses provided with the unit are non-corrosive.
- The Popeye magnet comes with a V-shaped base.
- The coolant unit package also includes #77 KoolMist coolant fluid.
- NOGA Mini-Cool Fluid Applicator: Separate air and fluid controls allow for the right mixture for every job.
- KOOLMIST #77 Concentrated Coolant: Use in the machining of any metal or alloy. Will not rust equipment or stain machined metals.