NOGA MC3000 #77 No. of Lines: 2, — Capacity Spray Mist Coolant System
|Model #||MC3000 #77|
|Type||Misting Unit with Coolant|
|No. of Lines||2|
|Style||Two Nozzle Fluid Applicator|
|Includes||·NOGA Mini-Cool Fluid Applicator: Separate air and fluid controls allow for the right mixture for every job. ·KOOLMIST #77 Concentrated Coolant: Use in the machining of any metal or alloy. Will not rust equipment or stain machined metals.|
|No. of Nozzles||2|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Noga MiniCool Cooling System Packages for Versatile Application. Noga MiniCool cooling system is a portable cooling unit that can easily be mounted with the help of the powerful on/off magnetic base included. Noga provides a package that comprises a control valve, spray unit with air and syphon lines, and the KoolMist coolant, along with the magnetic base. The cooling unit has incorporated the Venturi effect and uses both air and liquid spraying methods. At the same time, Noga has taken full care to make it easy for you to control the airflow and the liquid flow by keeping the air and liquid controls separate. The Popeye magnet is switchable, and it helps you mount the units on any metallic surfaces. Also, it comes with a V-shaped base, which makes it mountable even on non-flat surfaces. The unit comes with stainless steel syphon and air hoses, which are highly rust-resistant. The nozzles are connected by the Loc-Line hoses. The MC1700 model has a single line with a nozzle at the end, and it is for a narrow application. Whereas, the MC3000 model has two lines with nozzles, enabling a wider application. Both misting unit models include the #77 KoolMist concentrated coolant that works best with a variety of metal and alloy-made workpieces. Moreover, the coolant protects your tools from rusting, and it does not leave stains on the finished parts. These inexpensive cooling units are simple to use, and since they allow for the use of both air and liquid flows, they are the right solution for various machining jobs. Both models are effectively used for heat removal during grinding, milling, reaming, tapping, and other similar industrial applications. The units can also extend the tool life, evacuate chips, and provide the best finish on the surfaces of your workpieces.
- Since the air and liquid controls are kept separate, you can control their flow effectively.
- The switchable magnet will let you mount the unit on any metallic surface and even on non-flat surfaces.
- The coolant included in the package protects your tools from corrosion and also does not leave marks on finished parts.
- MiniCool cooling systems from Noga are simple and easy to handle, and they are inexpensive.
- MiniCool cooling systems are effective in eliminating the heat generation at the cutting zone during grinding, tapping, milling, and similar tasks.
- Since they allow both air and liquid flow, they are the right solution for different machining applications.
- The KoolMist coolant included in the package is highly effective on metal and alloy-made tools and workpieces.
- The package can offer extended tool life, enhanced chip removal, and great finishes on workpieces.
- Noga's MiniCool cooling unit includes a portable spray unit with air and syphon lines, a Popeye magnet, and a control valve.
- The cooling unit works on the Venturi principle and uses both air and liquid spraying methods.
- The stainless steel syphon and air hoses provided with the unit are non-corrosive.
- The Popeye magnet comes with a V-shaped base.
- The coolant unit package also includes #77 KoolMist coolant fluid.
- NOGA Mini-Cool Fluid Applicator: Separate air and fluid controls allow for the right mixture for every job.
- KOOLMIST #77 Concentrated Coolant: Use in the machining of any metal or alloy. Will not rust equipment or stain machined metals.