NOGA MC3100 Hose Length: 13.15", No. of Lines: 2 Dispenser
|Type||Mini-Cool Cutting Fluid Applicator|
|No. of Lines||2|
|Style||Two Nozzle Fluid Applicator|
|No. of Nozzles||2|
|Country of Origin||ISRAEL|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- The Minicool spray unit is easy to use and much affordable to opt for.
- Its quality assures durability.
- It is tough and withstands in the long run.
- No hazardous ingredients in the coolant supplied.
- No fire hazard with coolant type.
- The air-plus-liquid Minicool cooling spray can be used for many industrial applications where you have to deal with heat generation.
- Works well on various belt sanders, grinders, mill, and lather.
- A valuable addition to CNC operations.
- Use in the machining of any metal or alloy in any operation.
- The control valve uses a Popeye magnet, making it easy to mount on metallic surfaces.
- The spray unit comes with the standard 1m sized air line and suction line. You can choose from different hose varieties.
- The unit includes flexible, stainless steel air and syphon hoses.
- It works on the Venturi effect and uses both air and liquid spray flow to enhance its functionality.
Technical Documents & Manuals