NOGA NF1022 Holds: 6mm, 8mm, 3/8", dovetail and backlug, 2.02" Top Arm Length, 2.21" Bottom Arm Length Machine Mountable Indicator Holder
|Bottom Arm Length||2.21"|
|Top Arm Length||2.02"|
|Holds Stem Diameter||6mm, 8mm, 3/8", dovetail and backlug|
|Type||Shank Mount Holder|
|Application||Most useful for centering holes on milling machines.|
|Stem Length||40 mm|
|Country of Origin||ISRAEL|
NogaFlex Centering Holders for Precise Positioning of Workpieces in Lathes and Mills. NogaFlex centering indicator holders from Noga have a special central locking mechanism, which is supported by a spring-loaded bearing. This central locking mechanism makes the holders easy to install. The NogaFlex indicator holders are highly stable and durable, and they are used for centering workpieces on lathe machines and for centering holes on milling machines. The articulated arms of these test indicator holders are black-finished. They come with a diameter of 8 mm and a stem length of 40 mm. All models in this machine mountable centering holder range include a universal clamp. The #NF1018 model comes with 3/8-inch and dovetail slots, while the #NF1022 and #DG1022 models have additional fine-adjustment 6mm, 8mm, and back lug slots on the clamp. The models have a top arm length of 2.02 or 3.98 inches and a bottom arm length of 2.21 or 4.33 inches. These shank mount holders can be used to place indicators in all required positions due to their articulated arms as the arms can be stretched easily. The versatile NogaFlex centering holders from Noga are a necessity in mechanical and engineering workshops and tool rooms, wherein these centering holders are utilized for the centering of a workpiece. In lathe machining, to achieve perfect symmetrical results in cylindrical machining tasks, it is important to hold the workpiece at the center of the machine. The holders position the centering dial indicator accurately to check the misalignment between the axis of rotation of the workpiece and that of the spindle. This helps machinists in minimizing or eliminating such alignment issues by making small adjustments on the chuck.
- NogaFlex centering indicator holders are highly stable and durable with their rugged design.
- The central locking system enabled in the holders makes them easy to set up and use.
- Since they have easily stretchable articulated arms, they can be used to place indicators in all required positions.
- The holders hold the indicators to check the misalignment of workpieces with respect to the rotating spindle of the lathe machine.
ApplicationsMost useful for centering holes on milling machines.
- NogaFlex centering holders come with a central locking mechanism supported by a spring-loaded bearing.
- The holders comprise black-finished articulated arms with an 8mm diameter and a 40mm stem length.
- These machine-mountable centering holders have a standard clamp with 3/8" and dovetail slots, while some of the models also include 6mm, 8mm, and back lug slots.
- The different top arm lengths available are 2.02" and 3.98", and bottom arm lengths are 2.21" and 4.33".