OTMT 71-225-929 24" Width, 100' Length, Stainless Steel Type 321 Stainless Steel Tool Wrap
|Stainless Steel Type||321|
|Type||321 Annealed Stainless Steel Tool Wrap|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
OTMT Stainless Steel Tool Wraps for Perfect Heat-treated Tools. OTMT stainless steel tool wraps are a must-have when it comes to heat-treating your tools or machine parts. They are inexpensive and very easy to use. You just have to wrap your tool with this stainless steel tool wrap and crimp the edges of the wrap to make an envelope and to seal away air. These tough foils are perfect for both in-house and industrial heat-hardening of steel tools. You can cut, fold, and crease-seal the 321-type wraps with ease, and under normal use, the hand-made envelope does not get torn. This air-tight envelope will help retain the surface carbon during the heat-treating process, which in turn prevents your tool from getting damaged and scaled. Thus, after the heat treatment, you get your tools ready to use without any need for repairing or polishing. The 0.002-inch thick foils come in 50-feet and 100-feet rolls, with varying widths, such as 10, 20, and 24 inches so that you can choose as per your requirements. For Type 321 tool wraps, OTMT uses 321 annealed stainless steel, and they can be used in temperature levels up to 1800-degree Fahrenheit. All models in this set of heat treat foils come with a density of 8.00 g/cc, and their melting range is between 2250 and 2600-degree Fahrenheit. Moreover, they effectively replace the expensive box-package heating process where the tools are covered with either sawdust or charcoal. The wraps are supplied in a handy, resealable carton. Also, OTMT offers a tool wrap crimper tool and a tool wrap foil roller, which you can purchase if you need them.
- The 321 annealed stainless steel tool wraps are inexpensive and simple to use.
- You can effortlessly cut, fold, and seal the wraps around your tools.
- Under normal conditions, the air-tight envelope that you make does not get damaged.
- Inside the envelope, the surface carbon can be retained during the heat-treatment procedure.
- During the process, the envelope prevents any damage or scale build-up on the tool surfaces so that no further polishing is required.
- OTMT stainless steel tool wraps are a must-have in heat-treating your tools.
- You just have to wrap the tool with the foil and crease-seal it to make an air-tight envelope.
- The wraps can be employed in up to 1800°F heat-treating processes.
- Both in-house and industrial heat-hardening of steel tools can be performed by wrapping your tools or steel parts with these tough foils.
- The stainless steel tool wraps from OTMT are available in 50 ft. and 100 ft. foils that come with 10 inches, 20 inches, and 24 inches widths.
- The Type 321 tool wraps can be used in temperature levels up to 1800° Fahrenheit.
- The foils have an 8 g/cc density and a 2250-2600° Fahrenheit melting range.
- The wraps eliminate the need for charcoal or sawdust box-package heat treatments.
- They come in a handy carton that can be sealed after every use.
- Melting range: 2,250~2,650°F (1,400~1,455°C)
- Best usage temperature: Up to 2,100°F
- Density: 8.00 g/cc (0.29 lb./in3)