PARLEC 100HCNW SA100 Collet Chuck Wrench
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Constructed of alloy steel for long, durable service life.
- Hardened to Rc 52 - 56 to avoid damaging collet chuck threads.
- Shiny taper with black oxide finish for the best combination of accuracy and durability.
- Collet seat taper TIR ≤.0002".
- Collet face within .06" of nut face for maximum rigidity.
- Collet can be removed with single hand - no tooling required.
- Precision ball bearing type collet races provide higher clamping forces.
- Parsymmetry™ design for high-speed operation.