PERMATEX 22250 Low Strength, Purple Color, 50 ml. Container Size Anaerobic Thread Locker
- Brand: PERMATEX
- Type: Threadlocker
- Color: Purple
- Strength: Low
PERMATEX 22250 Low Strength, Purple Color, 50 ml. Container Size Anaerobic Thread Locker is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Container Size||50 ml.|
|Cure Time||20 Minutes|
|Work Time||5 Minutes|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||ORM-D (GROUND SHIP ONLY/NON-HA|
- Seal and secure metal pipes and fittings.
- By filling the space between threaded metal parts, thread sealants prevent leakage caused by vibration loosening, tape shredding, solvent evaporation, damaged threads, and temperature cycling.
- Designed for low and high-pressure applications, thread sealants seal instantly for on-line low pressure testing.
- When fully cured, they seal to the burst strength of most piping systems.
- High lubricating properties ease assembly and prevent galling of the threads.
- For system repairs, parts may be disassembled with basic hand tools.
- Superior to conventional lock washers, nylon inserts and other mechanical devices because they secure the entire fastener assembly against loosening from shock and vibration so fastener clamping forces are maintained.
- Seal the threads against leakage and prevent rust and corrosion.
- Available in a variety of strengths and temperature ranges, threadlockers remain the most reliable way to lock and seal threaded fasteners of all shapes and sizes, either before or after assembly.
- Resists leakage, vibration loosening, moisture, hydraulic fluids and diesel fuels.
- Lubricates threads for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Won't shred or wear like thread seal tape.
- Parts may be repositioned up to 4 hours after application.
- Temperature range from -65° F to 400° F (-54° C to 204° C).
- Contains PTFE.