PERMATEX 24250 Medium Strength, Blue Color, 50 ml. Container Size Anaerobic Thread Locker
|Container Size||50 ml.|
|Cure Time||20 Minutes|
|Work Time||5 Minutes|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Seal and secure metal pipes and fittings.
- By filling the space between threaded metal parts, thread sealants prevent leakage caused by vibration loosening, tape shredding, solvent evaporation, damaged threads, and temperature cycling.
- Designed for low and high-pressure applications, thread sealants seal instantly for on-line low pressure testing.
- When fully cured, they seal to the burst strength of most piping systems.
- High lubricating properties ease assembly and prevent galling of the threads.
- For system repairs, parts may be disassembled with basic hand tools.
- Superior to conventional lock washers, nylon inserts and other mechanical devices because they secure the entire fastener assembly against loosening from shock and vibration so fastener clamping forces are maintained.
- Seal the threads against leakage and prevent rust and corrosion.
- Available in a variety of strengths and temperature ranges, threadlockers remain the most reliable way to lock and seal threaded fasteners of all shapes and sizes, either before or after assembly.
- Resists leakage, vibration loosening, moisture, hydraulic fluids and diesel fuels.
- Lubricates threads for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Won't shred or wear like thread seal tape.
- Parts may be repositioned up to 4 hours after application.
- Temperature range from -65° F to 400° F (-54° C to 204° C).
- Contains PTFE.
Technical Documents & Manuals