PHASE II 500 WST 500 Wedge Type Quick Change Tool Post Set
|Model #||500 WST|
|Lathe Swing||17" - 48"|
|No. of Pieces in Set||6|
|Type||6 Piece Quick Change Tool Post Set|
|Includes||·(1) Tool post. ·(1) Each of toolholders: #1, #2, #4, #7 and #10|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (ITEM OVER 150|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- The positive rigidity offered by the Phase II wedge-style QC tool post sets help you meet demanding working tolerances.
- You can easily install the tool posts on engine benches or turret lathes.
- Each series of these tool post sets has standard dimensions, offering high flexibility and industry-grade performance.
- All the models are precision-made and thus enable repetitive and error-free machining.
- These quick-change tool posts allow for rapid tool changeover and high-degree positioning repeatability and indexing.
- Phase II Quick Change tool post sets come with a unique design to provide you with high versatility and quicker tool-changing functionality.
- They are beneficial for a variety of applications, from fine and precise machining to heavy-duty cutting.
- They help spin a material block for abrasive or deformative cutting jobs.
- With the QC tool posts, you can make changes to your lathe machines on the go and thus improve the speed and productivity of your operations.
- Phase II wedge-style QC tool post sets offer positive rigidity, thereby providing quality, chatter-free performance.
- The 6-piece tool post sets include a tool post and five #1, #2, #4, #7, and #10-style tool holders.
- All these components, made of hardened and ground alloy steel, are sealed for maintenance-free operations.
- The tool posts come in varying lathe swing types, including 9-12, 10-15, 13-18, 14-20, and 17-48-inch models.
- Their base plate is machinable to adapt to the lathe t-slots effortlessly.
- (1) Tool post.
- (1) Each of toolholders: #1, #2, #4, #7 and #10