PHASE II 559-114 8" Size 3 Jaw Lathe Chuck
|Tool Material||Semi-Steel Body|
|Type||Universal Scroll Chuck|
|No. of Jaws||3|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- With this 3-inch universal scroll chuck, you can mount and remove your workpieces easily.
- It is hassle-free if you want to change a project in the middle.
- The Phase II self-centering chuck works best with radial-symmetry objects.
- The self-centering lathe chuck from Phase II comes with three jaws and a chuck key that can tighten or loosen the jaws to firmly hold your workpiece.
- The Phase II scroll chuck is ideal for holding any workpiece firmly on the lathe spindle and prevents shaky spinning if fastened accurately with the chuck key.
- The product can be effortlessly leveraged by machinists to work with circular and similar-shaped workpieces, and it provides them with remarkable accuracy in even complex machining procedures.
- This self-centering chuck is a well-adjustable clamping device with three jaws that can be used for gripping workpieces perfectly.
- The Phase II self-centering lathe chuck has a repeatability of 0.003 inch TIR, and it comes in a tough semi-steel body.
- This top-quality jawed chuck is a rear mounting type with three jaws to hold your workpieces intact. It is a universal scroll chuck that fits well on a chuck plate.
- The self-centering 3-jaw chuck comes with a chuck key to adjust the jaws and with the required mounting screws.
- 1 Piece hardened reversible jaws for 5" and under chucks, rest are 2pc reversible jaws.
- 3 Jaw lathe chucks and accessories.
- Chuck key and mounting screws.