POR15 1P - Clear Type
|Model #||1P - Clear|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||HAZARDOUS ORMD ITEM (GROUND SH|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Automotive - chassis, doors, floors, trunk areas, suspension, engines & fuel tanks.
- Industrial - heavy equipment, truck components, trailers, fuel storage, rebar, steel forms, concrete, storm grates, transformers & wastewater management.
- Marine - decks, bilges, hulls, steam pipes, chain lockers & masts.
- Home - seal cracks in basements and foundations, garage floors, roofs, HVAC, pipes, beams & home appliances.
- Also excellent for sealing and repairing fiberglass.
- It's a high-tech, high performance rust-preventive coating designed for application directly on rusted or seasoned metal surfaces.
- It dries to an incredible rock-hard, non-porous finish that won't chip, crack, or peel, and it prevents rust from recurring by protecting metal from further exposure to moisture.
- Use it to coat rusty frames, floor pans, farm equipment, marine equipment, or even a heavily corroded battery tray.
- Great for auto restoration.
- It's sensitive to UV light (sun) and must be top coated (available separately) for prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Top coating is not required for areas not exposed to sunlight.