POR15 CHQ Type
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||HAZARDOUS ORMD ITEM (GROUND SH|
- Use any of these specialized top coats over POR-15® for the toughest, most permanent protection against rust and corrosion ever developed.
- Non-porous and will not crack, chip, or peel when properly applied according to directions.
- It has amazing scratch and abrasion resistance and is similar in strength to regular POR-15® rust preventive coatings.
- Not sensitive to ultra-violet light and may be exposed to sunlight without damaging consequences.
- Have excellent adhesion characteristics and may be applied over POR-15® rust preventive paint months or years later with proper preparation.
- Stirling Silver™ has a medium-gloss silver appearance.
- Black Cote™ has a beautiful glossy black finish and is perfect for restoring the gloss black frames, chassis and under hood parts of vehicles.
- Chassis Coat Black™ has a smooth, satiny semi-gloss finish and is probably more "correct as original" for under hood and chassis components for cars produced in the USA from the early 1950's to today.