POR15 MRQ Type
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||HAZARDOUS ORMD ITEM (GROUND SH|
Etches metal & leaves a zinc phosphate coating
- Provides the best adhesion for POR-15® on any metal surface, including aluminum and shiny polished metal surfaces.
- This simple process gently etches metal, creating an ideal anchor pattern for coatings such as POR-15®, while simultaneously leaving a zinc phosphate coating to insure chemical bonding of paint and steel.
- Avoid other preps that may leave harmful residues which prevent proper adhesion.
- After thoroughly degreasing your work piece, apply environmentally safe Metal-Ready™ to both neutralize any rust and etch any clean bare metal. This will allow better adhesion of POR-15® or any other paint.
- Not caustic, corrosive, toxic or flammable.
- Easy to use - one-step process.
- No harmful residues.
- Insures perfect paint adhesion.
- Provides perfect base for all paints.
- Removes surface rust in minutes!
- Gives better welding conductivity.