PRECISION BRAND 43325 320 - 340 Degrees Melting Point, Blue Hot Melt Coating Type 2 5 lbs. Wax Protection
|Type||Hot Melt Coating Type 2|
|Melting Point||320 - 340 Degrees|
|Tool Material||5# Blue Hot Melt Coating - Type 2|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Protects items from damage during shipping and handling and from rust and corrosion during long-term storage.
- To remove, coating peels right off.
- Set time is less than 60 seconds.
- Five pound poly bag packaging means easy handling and storage.
- Type 2 has a Cellulose Acetate Butyrate base.
- Coating is presliced into manageable pieces.
- The melting temperature of Type 2 is between 320 to 340°F.