PRECISION BRAND 45116 Prevent® Spray-On Bottle Type, Pint Container Size Tool Black
|Type||Prevent® Spray-On Bottle|
|Application||Ideal for prototypes, repair parts & general machine work.|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||HAZARDOUS ORMD ITEM (GROUND SH|
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Expensive black oxide protectants for your ferrous metal parts take a long time to dry, and can require troublesome equipment to apply. Solution: An inexpensive and non-toxic heat-resistant formula dries in minutes after adding a durable protective finish.
Protect, Mark & Enhance Parts And Prototypes
With This Fast, Inexpensive, 3-Step SolutionTool Black® Liquid quickly achieves a tough, dull black protective finish on most ferrous metals. The entire 3-step process, using VOC free formulas, takes only minutes. First, use the metal polish cleanser to thoroughly clean the part. Next, apply quick-drying Tool Black® Liquid either by immersion, dipping or swabbing. Finally, spray the part with Prevent® to stop rust. One Tool Black® Liquid set covers approximately 25-35 sq. ft. depending on the application. No special safety equipment or ventilating system required for use.
Whether brushed on or applied by immersion, Tool Black offers a simple 3-step solution for protecting, marking and enhancing the appearance of parts and prototypes
- Black finish is heat-resistant up to 1,200°F.
- Safe for all ferrous metals except stainless steel.
- Entire 3-step process only takes a few minutes.
- Finish dries quickly.
- Non-toxic formulas require no special equipment or ventilating system.
ApplicationsIdeal for prototypes, repair parts & general machine work.
- A fast, inexpensive alternative to black oxide.
- VOC free, no special equipment or ventilating system required.
- Imparts a tough, dull black protective finish to ferrous metal parts.