PRECISION BRAND 45326 Tool Black® Gel Kit Type, Pint Container Size Tool Black
|Type||Tool Black® Gel Kit|
|Application||·Ideal for prototypes, repair parts, and general machine work. ·The Gel formula is best for larger areas or fixed vertical spaces. ·Should be used at room temperature as a cold application.|
|Includes||(1) Pint Metal Polish/Cleanser, (1) pint Tool Black® solution and (1) pint Prevent®|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Expensive black oxide protectants for your ferrous metal parts take a long time to dry, and can require troublesome equipment to apply. Solution: An inexpensive and non-toxic heat-resistant formula dries in minutes after adding a durable protective finish.
Protect, Mark & Enhance Parts And Prototypes
With This Fast, Inexpensive, 3-Step SolutionTool Black® Liquid quickly achieves a tough, dull black protective finish on most ferrous metals. The entire 3-step process, using VOC free formulas, takes only minutes. First, use the metal polish cleanser to thoroughly clean the part. Next, apply quick-drying Tool Black® Liquid either by immersion, dipping or swabbing. Finally, spray the part with Prevent® to stop rust. One Tool Black® Liquid set covers approximately 25-35 sq. ft. depending on the application. No special safety equipment or ventilating system required for use.
- One pint of Tool Black® Gel covers 20 square feet, however coverage varies with application technique.
- Ideal for prototypes, repair parts, and general machine work.
- The Gel formula is best for larger areas or fixed vertical spaces.
- Should be used at room temperature as a cold application.
- A fast, inexpensive alternative to black oxide.
- VOC free, no special equipment or ventilating system required.
- Imparts a tough, dull black protective finish to ferrous metal parts.
Includes(1) Pint Metal Polish/Cleanser, (1) pint Tool Black® solution and (1) pint Prevent®