PRECISION BRAND 45900 ABC Blackener & Sealant Kit Type, Quart Container Size Tool Black
|Type||ABC Blackener & Sealant Kit|
|Application||·A cosmetic blackener for most non-ferrous metals. ·Works on aluminum, brass, and copper. ·No special ventilating system required. ·Should be used at room temperature. ·May be applied by immersion or brush-on technique.|
|Includes||(1)-quart bottle of ABC Blackener™, (1)-quart bottle of ABC Sealant™|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Expensive black oxide protectants for your ferrous metal parts take a long time to dry, and can require troublesome equipment to apply. Solution: An inexpensive and non-toxic heat-resistant formula dries in minutes after adding a durable protective finish.
Protect, Mark & Enhance Parts And Prototypes
With This Fast, Inexpensive, 3-Step SolutionTool Black® Liquid quickly achieves a tough, dull black protective finish on most ferrous metals. The entire 3-step process, using VOC free formulas, takes only minutes. First, use the metal polish cleanser to thoroughly clean the part. Next, apply quick-drying Tool Black® Liquid either by immersion, dipping or swabbing. Finally, spray the part with Prevent® to stop rust. One Tool Black® Liquid set covers approximately 25-35 sq. ft. depending on the application. No special safety equipment or ventilating system required for use.
Whether brushed on or applied by immersion, Tool Black offers a simple 3-step solution for protecting, marking and enhancing the appearance of parts and prototypes
- One quart of ABC Blackener™ covers 30 to 40 square feet, however coverage varies with application technique.
- A cosmetic blackener for most non-ferrous metals.
- Works on aluminum, brass, and copper.
- No special ventilating system required.
- Should be used at room temperature.
- May be applied by immersion or brush-on technique.
- A fast, inexpensive alternative to black oxide.
- VOC free, no special equipment or ventilating system required.
- Imparts a tough, dull black protective finish to ferrous metal parts.