PRECISION BRAND 45900 ABC Blackener & Sealant Kit Type, Quart Container Size Tool Black
|Type||ABC Blackener & Sealant Kit|
|Application||·A cosmetic blackener for most non-ferrous metals. ·Works on aluminum, brass, and copper. ·No special ventilating system required. ·Should be used at room temperature. ·May be applied by immersion or brush-on technique.|
|Includes||(1)-quart bottle of ABC Blackener™, (1)-quart bottle of ABC Sealant™|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Expensive black oxide protectants for your ferrous metal parts take a long time to dry, and can require troublesome equipment to apply. Solution: An inexpensive and non-toxic heat-resistant formula dries in minutes after adding a durable protective finish.
Protect, Mark & Enhance Parts And Prototypes
With This Fast, Inexpensive, 3-Step SolutionTool Black® Liquid quickly achieves a tough, dull black protective finish on most ferrous metals. The entire 3-step process, using VOC free formulas, takes only minutes. First, use the metal polish cleanser to thoroughly clean the part. Next, apply quick-drying Tool Black® Liquid either by immersion, dipping or swabbing. Finally, spray the part with Prevent® to stop rust. One Tool Black® Liquid set covers approximately 25-35 sq. ft. depending on the application. No special safety equipment or ventilating system required for use.
- One quart of ABC Blackener™ covers 30 to 40 square feet, however coverage varies with application technique.
- A cosmetic blackener for most non-ferrous metals.
- Works on aluminum, brass, and copper.
- No special ventilating system required.
- Should be used at room temperature.
- May be applied by immersion or brush-on technique.
- A fast, inexpensive alternative to black oxide.
- VOC free, no special equipment or ventilating system required.
- Imparts a tough, dull black protective finish to ferrous metal parts.
Includes(1)-quart bottle of ABC Blackener™, (1)-quart bottle of ABC Sealant™