PRECISION TWIST DRILL 010043 43/64" 118° High Speed Steel Jobbers Drill
PRECISION TWIST DRILL 010043 43/64" 118° High Speed Steel Jobbers Drill is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|1 - 11
||PRECISION TWIST DRILL
|Drill Point Angle
||High Speed Steel
|Point Sharpening Type
||Surface Treated High Speed Steel 118°Jobbers Length Twist Drills
|First Choice For:
||Standard Spiral, Helical Flute
||58 to 60 RC
||Ground From the Solid
|Workpiece Material Range
||Steel, Cast Iron
|Country of Origin
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Surface treatment increases abrasion resistance, reducing the amount of chip welding & improving chip flow
- Suitable for general purpose and heavy duty drilling operations.
- For drilling applications of a wide array of ferrous materials including: steel, cast steel, cast iron and other alloyed or non-alloyed ferrous metals
- For drilling a variety of non-ferrous and non-metallic materials.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- 118° normal point.
- Cylindrically ground from the solid.
- Normal duty drills have a 118° angle, a normal point and standard web.
Copyright © 2021 Travers Tool Co. All rights reserved.