PRECISION TWIST DRILL 023034 17/32" Size, 1MT 118° High Speed Steel Taper Shank Drill
|Brand||PRECISION TWIST DRILL|
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Finish Coating||Black Finish|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Point Sharpening Type||Normal Point|
|Type||Taper Shank High Speed Steel Twist Drills|
|Drill Grade||General Purpose|
|Drill Type||Taper Shank|
|First Choice For:||Steel|
|Flute Shape||Normal Spiral - Helical|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Cylindrically ground|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Taper Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- General purpose, normal duty drills designed for drilling holes in a variety or normal steels, cast iron, and other ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys.
- Have a normal 118° drill point angle suitable for a variety of drilling applications and conditions.
- Taper shanks to be used in a taper socket which are sized by the standard Morse taper sizes.
- Used with either portable or stationary machines having a taper socket spindle.
- To achieve optimal performance and extended tool life, suitable lubricating/cutting oils or coolant fluids are recommended for most drilling operations.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Normal spiral - helical flutes.
- Standard 118° point angle.
- Standard morse taper shanks correspond to drill diameter.
- Flutes are proportional to length.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- Normal duty, general purpose drills.
- Black finish.
- Flute and overall length may vary depending on supplier.
- Advise sales department when required use is multiple spindle drilling & uniform overall length will be supplied.