PRECISION TWIST DRILL 041808 #8 Size 135° High Speed Steel Screw Machine Length Stub Drill
|Brand||PRECISION TWIST DRILL|
|Type||Stub Screw Machine Twist Drills|
|Drill Point Angle||135°|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Point Sharpening Type||Split Point|
|Drill Type||Stub Length|
|First Choice For:||Steel|
|Flute Shape||Standard Spiral, Helical Flute|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- Primarily designed for machining operations in screw machines.
- Short length offers increased rigidity for machine drilling a variety of materials and alloys.
- Best suited for drilling steel, cast steel, cast iron, or other alloyed or non-alloyed ferrous materials, they also work well for a variety of non-ferrous and non-metallic materials.
- May be used with hand held manual drills and either portable or stationary machines.
- For optimal performance and the best tool life, suitable lubricating/cutting oils or the appropriate coolant fluids are recommended.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- Straight shanks correspond to the drill diameter.
- Stub lengths are proportional to the drill diameter.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- Precision ground flutes.
- Cylindrically ground.
- 118° point or 135° point angle and standard web thickness.
- 135° split point is self-centering.
- Steam tempered.
- Black finished.
- Black or bright finish depending upon our stock.
- Sizes #1 thru #31: black oxide finish
- Sizes #32 thru #52: bright finish