PRECISION TWIST DRILL 051020 5/16" Size, 118°, High Speed Steel Taper Length Drill
|Brand||PRECISION TWIST DRILL|
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Point Sharpening Type||Standard Point|
|Type||High Speed Steel Taper Length (Long) Drills|
|First Choice For:||Non-Ferrous|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Cylindrically ground|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- Designed for drilling holes deeper than possible with standard jobbers length drills.
- Normal duty, general purpose drills.
- Drills provide good performance for a variety of ferrous, non-ferrous metals, alloys and non-metallic materials.
- May be employed for hand held manual drills and variety of portable and stationary machine tools.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- Straight shanks that correspond to the drill diameter.
- Taper length drills have approximately the same overall length as taper shank drills.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- Cylindrically ground.
- Point angle ground to 118° included angle.
- 1/16" thru 11/16": bright finish.
- 45/64" thru 1-3/4": black finish.