PRECISION TWIST DRILL 051115 1-15/64" Size, 118°, High Speed Steel Taper Length Drill
- Brand: PRECISION TWIST DRILL
- Size Type: Fractional
- Size: 1-15/64"
- Drill Point Angle: 118°
PRECISION TWIST DRILL 051115 1-15/64" Size, 118°, High Speed Steel Taper Length Drill is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Brand||PRECISION TWIST DRILL|
|Type||High Speed Steel Taper Length (Long) Drills|
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide|
|Point Sharpening Type||Standard Point|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Cylindrically ground|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- Designed for drilling holes deeper than possible with standard jobbers length drills.
- Normal duty, general purpose drills.
- Drills provide good performance for a variety of ferrous, non-ferrous metals, alloys and non-metallic materials.
- May be employed for hand held manual drills and variety of portable and stationary machine tools.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- Straight shanks that correspond to the drill diameter.
- Taper length drills have approximately the same overall length as taper shank drills.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- Cylindrically ground.
- Point angle ground to 118° included angle.
- 1/16" thru 11/16": bright finish.
- 45/64" thru 1-3/4": black finish.