PRECISION TWIST DRILL 059610 5/32" 118° 12" OAL, High Speed Steel Extra Long Drill
- Brand: PRECISION TWIST DRILL
- Size Type: Fractional
- Size: 5/32"
- Overall Length: 12"
PRECISION TWIST DRILL 059610 5/32" 118° 12" OAL, High Speed Steel Extra Long Drill is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Brand||PRECISION TWIST DRILL|
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Point Sharpening Type||Normal Point|
|Type||Extra Long High Speed Steel Drills|
|Drill Grade||General Purpose|
|Drill Type||Extra Long|
|First Choice For:||Non-Ferrous|
|Flute Shape||Normal Spiral - Helical|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Cylindrically ground|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- Designed for general-purpose deep drilling operations for normal materials.
- Designed for drilling holes in hard to reach locations or inaccessible areas.
- For drilling steel, cast iron, and variety of other ferrous, non-ferrous metals and alloys.
- Used with hand held manual drills and either portable or stationary machines.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design, normal spiral - helical flutes.
- Straight shanks that correspond to the drill diameter.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- Cylindrically ground.
- Sizes 1/2" and smaller: bright finish
- Sizes 33/64" and larger: black finish