PRECISION TWIST DRILL 091292 1-7/16" Size 118° High Speed Steel Silver & Deming Drill
|Brand||PRECISION TWIST DRILL|
|Type||High Speed Steel Silver & Deming Drills|
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Point Sharpening Type||Standard Point|
|Drill Type||Reduced Shank|
|First Choice For:||Non-Ferrous|
|Flute Shape||Standard Spiral, Helical Flute|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Reduced Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- Heavy duty drilling of larger holes requiring reduced diameter straight shank drills.
- Suitable for most drilling operations in a wide array of materials having low and medium tensile strength ratings.
- For applications where only a 3/4" chuck is available to drive the drills.
- Use with portable or stationary machine tools and with hand held manual drills.
- Right hand cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design with spiral, helical flutes.
- Surface treated, black oxide flutes with bright body finish.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- 118° point angle and standard web thickness.
- Surface treated.
- Black & bright finish.