PRECISION TWIST DRILL 091446 23/32" Size 118° High Speed Steel Silver & Deming Drill
|Brand||PRECISION TWIST DRILL|
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Point Sharpening Type||Standard Point|
|Type||High Speed Steel Silver & Deming Drills|
|First Choice For:||Non-Ferrous|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Reduced Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- Can be used in electric drills and drill presses with 1/2" capacity drill chuck.
- Primarily designed as tools for drilling larger holes with reduced diameter straight shank drills.
- For most drilling operations in a wide array of materials having low and medium tensile strength ratings.
- Intended for those applications where only a 1/2" chuck is available to drive the drills.
- May be used with a wide range of portable or stationary machine tools and with hand held manual drills.
- For optimal performance and the best tool life suitable, lubricating/cutting oils or the appropriate coolant fluids are recommended.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- All drills have reduced shanks that are 1/2" in diameter.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- 118° point angle and standard web thickness.
- Special care should be exercised when using these drills to avoid bending or shearing the reduced diameter drill shank.