PRECISION TWIST DRILL 092350 25/32" Size 118° Cobalt Silver & Deming Drill
|Brand||PRECISION TWIST DRILL|
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide With Polished Flutes|
|Type||Cobalt Silver & Deming Drills|
|Point Sharpening Type||Split Point|
|First Choice For:||Stainless Steel|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Reduced Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Stainless Steel, High-Temp Exotic Alloys, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Precision drills offer better wear resistance, higher hot hardness & toughness.
- Cobalt offers less chipping which allows tools to be run 10% faster than high-speed steel.
- Good for drilling on curved surfaces.
- Black oxide coating with polished flutes offers a longer cutting life.
- Runs cooler uses less torque.
- 118° split point bit cuts more aggressively.
- Designed for heavy-duty drilling of larger holes requiring reduced diameter straight shank drills.
- Use on a wide array of materials having low and medium tensile strength ratings.
- Suitable for machining workpieces made up of Steel, Stainless Steel, High-Temp Exotic alloy, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics.
- Made for electric drills and drill presses with 1/2 inch capacity drill chuck.
- Compatible with portable or stationary machine tools and handheld manual drills.
- Use with standard lubricating/cutting oils.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- All drills have reduced shanks that are 1/2" in diameter.
- Available in individual size drills or in sets.
- Manufactured from cobalt steel.
- Surface treated.
- Black and bright finishes.
- Special care should be exercised to avoid bending or shearing the reduced diameter drill shank.