RICHARDS MICRO-TOOL 1/8" Size, 3/4" LOC, 2 Flute, High Speed Steel Miniature End Mill
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Length of Cut||3/4"|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Single or Double End||Double|
|Type||3/16" Shank High Speed Steel Miniature Double End Mill|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Flute Shape||Spiral Flute|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Length Type||Long Length|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
- General purpose tools designed for milling small slots, grooves and other smaller features.
- Well suited for use in a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Designed for machine tools and some portable equipment.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Stub and standard lengths are sized to offer good rigidity.
- Spiral flute design offers faster cutting action.
- For optimal performance and the best tool life, the correct cutting speeds and feeds must be used and suitable lubricating/cutting oils or appropriate coolant fluids are recommended.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- Ground from the solid.
- Bright finish.