RUSHMORE USA 100281 3/8" Size, 5/8" LOC, 2 Flute, Solid Carbide 2 Flute Finishing End Mill
- Brand: RUSHMORE USA
- Size Type: Fractional
- Size: 3/8"
- No. of Flutes: 2
RUSHMORE USA 100281 3/8" Size, 5/8" LOC, 2 Flute, Solid Carbide 2 Flute Finishing End Mill is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Length of Cut||5/8"|
|Tool Material||Solid Carbide|
|Single or Double End||Single|
|Type||2 Flute Stub Length 10% Cobalt Solid Carbide Single End Mill|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Flute Shape||Right Hand Spiral|
|Length Type||Stub Length|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Stainless Steel, High-Temp Exotic Alloys, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Hard Materials, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
- 10% cobalt offers high heat protection.
- For use on ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Chip ejection is greatly improved and allows use of higher feeds and speeds on stainless steel and heat-treated materials.
- Provides a higher shearing action with superb workpiece finish.
- Higher rake and helix.
- Center cutting to allow for 3 axis profile milling, plunging and ramping.